EXPERIENCE BASE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION AND DIPLOMA
Professionals having relevant work experience and knowledge in a company or organization or some where else in private or public capacity, where in he or she does not have any opportunity to avail in campus formal education, can now translate his/her experiences into professional certification in the form of 1 or 2 year professional, competency based diploma, which enable the diploma holder in:
Value of Diploma
- Professional excellence & comparative edge
- Existing job promotion & high wages/ respect
- Increase productivity & more opportunities
- A wide range of jobs in Gulf countries (Saudi/ UAE/Oman/Europe)
- Supportive in family visa, profession change position upgration
- Professional enrichment for health, engineering, managerial & executive sta
- Useful for IGOS,NGOS,MNCS,Organizations & Govt departments
Award of Diploma:
- Government Recognized
- Foreign Affairs & NAVTTC attested
- UAE/ KSA /Oman/ Qatar/ Bahrain Embassies attestable
Under EBC 1 or 2 year Diploma is awarded with in 2 to 3 months
Eligibility: Intermediate and 02 year professional experience or matric and 04 year experience
- Experience Based Certification/RPL Mode:If an individual possesses experience in relevant field and can support this claim on any written proof like experience letter etc, he is eligible to be awarded 1 or 2 year Professional Certification from govt board,with in shortest possible time ranging from 2 to 4 months.He/ she will be excluded from assignments or exam or both.
- Fast Track Mode of Study :- If a students qualification is higher than the minimum required and is willing to submit the assignment within short time, he or she is entitled to be issued the diploma of 1 or 2 years within 3-4 Months.
- Regular Based Certification: Under this system a regular competency diploma of 1 or 2 year will be issued to the students on basis of 3 to 4 assignments plus final viva...Normally this certification time ranges from 6 to 8 months.
NOTE: OVERSEAS STUDENTS from uae/ksa and other countries are requested to email their documents on email@example.com and read ADMISSION PROCEDURE for overseas on the website or call on 0321 6909518 / 0308 6935069